- This event has passed.
September 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Citizen’s Advice County Durham comes to UTASS on the second and last Friday of every month, between 10am- 1pm. This is a drop-in session, no appointment is needed.
Trained advisors can provide confidential and impartial advice and help find solutions to a wide range of issues including employment, debt and finances, consumer rights, and housing.
Other ways to contact Citizen’s Advice:
- Adviceline (freephone): 0808 278 7821 Monday to Friday 10am-4pm
- Debt Adviceline: 0300 323 2000 Monday to Friday 9am- 1pm
- Consumer Helpline: 0808 223 1133 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Help to Claim Universal Credit Helpline (freephone): 0800 144 8444 Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
- Pension Wise (over 50 and UK-based defined contribution): 0300 330 1001 Monday to Friday 8am – 6.30pm